1. You must be a parent, teacher, student, or ex-student to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your profile name.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log in and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. BestSchoolSocial.com does not retain liability or
responsibility for such use.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other BestSchoolSocial members.
5. You may not use the BestSchoolSocial.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. All users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on BestSchoolSocial.com
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack into BestSchoolSocial.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with BestSchoolSocial.com. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not attempt
to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or any other systems or networks connected to the Site by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
8. You must not create or submit unwanted messages to any BestSchoolSocial.com members ("Spam").
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code that could be an annoyance, harmful or destructive in nature.
10.You must not use BestSchoolSocial.com to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).